Terms & Conditions
Give us a call: +44 20 7812 9800
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 17:00 GMT
Send us a message:
Returns & Refunds
We offer an unconditional money back guarantee on all merchandise sold by The Healthy Back Bag® Company for 30 days from receipt of goods. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, providing you have proof of purchase, it is unused, complete with tags, and in its original clear plastic protective packaging, for a prompt refund of the cost of the goods excluding delivery charge. If the return is due to any manufacturing defect or a shipping error on our part, shipping costs will also be refunded.
Your card will be refunded when The Healthy Back Bag® Company has received and processed your returned item. All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
Goods returned for exchange require two transactions; a credit for the return and new transaction for the replacement. Therefore for speed and ease we suggest placing a new order online. If you prefer your return to be processed prior to your exchange being despatched, please ensure we have contact information so we can obtain payment details.
We recommend you obtain a Certificate of Postage or use a Royal Mail Signed For service as we cannot accept any responsibility for returns until they are signed for at our office.
The Healthy Back Bag® Company cannot guarantee to refund purchases that are not returned in accordance with our returns policy.
Please click on attachment at the bottom of this page for a printable version of our returns form. Post completed form and bag(s) to us at, Returns, The Healthy Back Bag Company, Unit 30 De Beauvoir Block, 92-96 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN.
All sales are in GBP £.
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Electron and Maestro. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number and the details your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may result in a delay in processing your order. Alternatively you can pay through Paypal.
Do I have to pay VAT?
Goods shipped to addresses outside the UK are not subject to UK VAT, however local sales tax, duty, and handling charges may apply. THESE CHARGES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECIPIENT. If you choose not to accept delivery and the order is returned to us, we will refund the cost of goods only. If you are outside the EU and want further information please contact us at email@example.com, or call us on +44 (0)20 7812 9800.
We do not sell, rent, give, share, allow access to, distribute, provide, or in any way reveal any personal information you provide to any third party, except as is reasonably required to fulfill your purchase or request, or by legal order of a court with jurisdiction.
We do not have any access to your payment information, which is processed securely by our third-party hosting agents Braintree and PayPal.
We will not contact you unless you request it, or as may be required to successfully fulfill your order.
Protecting your information
The personal information you provide to establish an account with us and to make purchases from us is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at a restricted-access site.
To further secure your personal information we require you to create a password when you establish an account with us. We encourage you to use a password that is not easily guessed; do not share it with anyone.
- Promotion is available only through ‘thehealthybackbag.co.uk’ and cannot be redeemed through any retailers or distributors.
- The Healthy Back Bag Co reserves the right to close this promotion at any time and entirely at its discretion. Online customers cannot redeem any of the offers outside the designated offer timeline.
- In order to redeem this offer customers must enter the assigned promotional code into the designated code box at checkout.
- Offers CANNOT BE REDEEMED IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER OFFERS/CODES.
- The promotion cannot be redeemed retrospectively if the code has not been entered online at the checkout stage of purchase. The promotional code will appear on a purchase receipt.
- No promo codes or offers apply to already discount items such as items on our clearance section.
- The Healthy Back Bag Co reserve the right to supply ANY bag of the same or greater value as part of the offer (should a free bag be offered) dependent on availability and entirely at their discretion
- If any promotion has a monetary minimum based condition, all international customers will need to reach the minimum amount regardless of the removal of any taxes or fees.
- The Healthy Back Bag Co reserve the right to rescind an order where they believe it has been made fraudulently or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- No bags offered as free with another purchase or free with a certain spend can be returned or exchanged for any other bags or their monetary value at any time
- If any items associated with promotions are returned or exchanged, then the free bag associated with the order must also be returned. The additional promotional free bag will count as a collective singular item when placing your order using one of our discount codes.